Wednesday, July 26, 2017

7/26

Today I'm a bit concerned with something involving PRIME. We have to reach 120 hours in order to get credit for the internship. However, a few days ago, Mrs. O'Loughlin sent all of us an email which included her saying that she would give everyone 20-25 free hours for attending the orientation and other events, meaning that my hours would then be at around 128, giving me more than enough that I need. However, when I emailed Mrs. O'Loughlin my logs from last week, she said the following:

Thanks Eric. If you work 32 hours this week, you will have put in 108 hours at your internship. Have you gone to any meetups or worked from home?

Mrs. O'Loughlin

Sent from my iPhone

I haven't done either of these things, but it seems to me that she should know that she's giving us 20 hours, and that would put me over the line. Weird.

Anyway, nothing new today. I kept working on my documentation. I also researched some interesting JavaScript stuff that I'll talk about on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment