Friday, July 21, 2017

7/21

Today, I'm still working on my documentation. I should be able to finish it today, and after that, Mr. Elkner told me that I should add it to the GitHub repo. I've never really used GitHub before so it'll be a learning experience for me, and I'm excited.

I got an email from German saying that we should test Helios more at 2:00, so that sounds like a good idea. German talked to me yesterday about deleting elections, which I don't think is possible, however I mentioned the archiving system, which I am still unsure about, so I hope we can investigate that today.

Nothing particularly eventful happened today, but I did get my documentation done! Here's the link to the Gist:  https://gist.github.com/ericsaenz/40ba8d373ae7cadda867b444f1ab6489

I'm still not sure what adding this to a repo would entail, but I'll probably find out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment