Monday, July 24, 2017

7/24

Mr. Elkner talked to all of us today about finishing the internship with a 'deliverable.' Obviously, this isn't much trouble for me considering the fact that I have spent a large amount of time writing this documentation that anyone will be able to read. Mr. Elkner also told me that I should email my documentation to Helios after I finish to gain recognition. However, I still have to actually finish it first, so I'm still working on improving and creating the final edit.

I ran through another election today just to make sure that everything I have is correct, and to make the necessary changes. I want to be sure that it's possible to use my documentation as a guide to create an elections if you have absolutely zero existing knowledge. Although I might have thought that I was finished last week, in reality, I was far from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment